Saturday 23 April 2016

Lilac Nails Inspired by MrCandiipants Featuring piCture pOlish Swagger & Hex Nail Jewelry!

Hello hello my lovelies! Today I have my first proper blog post in a long time to share, inspired by a MrCandiipants design!

I am still so happy to be done with school and finals, it's great to not have to worry about! Anyways, onto the nails!


I started with two coats of piCture pOlish Swagger. The formula was amazing and it was almost opaque at one coat! For the leaves I used OPI Green-wich Village and that mixed with some Revlon Spanish Moss, and for the flowers I used OPI Hello Hawaii Ya?Essie Play Date and Essie Warm & Toasty Turtleneck.


I left one nail lilac-less on each hand to add some Hex Nail Jewelry charms. I just apply them with a bit of top coat, double top coat them and they stay right on (I wore this look for six days with no problems)!


So what do you guys think of this look? I don't love it because I didn't execute it very well. I'd like to try a look more like the MrCandiipants one, basically with better leaves/greenery!


Thanks so much for taking a look guys! I just took this look off so I have no idea what I'll be back with! Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment