Saturday 13 June 2015

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco On You Swatch & Review!

Hey everyone! Today I have a swatch and quick review of a gorgeous purple textured polish to share!

Anna and I have been doing the 30 Day Yoga Challenge by Yoga with Adriene and it has been so nice! I was up being sick last night but by this evening I was feeling okay enough to do it. I'm glad I didn't fail already on day five :P!

Anyways, onto the nails!

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco On You

What you see here is one coat of NOPI I'm Stucco On You and no top coat! The formula on all of these Roughles polishes is great, so easy to work with (not too thick like some textured polishes) and very opaque! Also, these pictures were taken on day four which is pretty amazing! Some slight tip wear and no chips!

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco On You

What do you guys think of the Roughles collection or textured polishes in general? I'd love to know!

Nicole by OPI I'm Stucco On You

Thanks so much for having a look everyone! I'll be back with tons of nail art, hopefully just about once a day! Happy Saturday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment