Thursday 11 June 2015

ILNP Phoenix (H) Over Essie Carry On!

Hey everyone! Today I have another of the ILNP holographic ultra chrome flakie polishes to share!

Today's post will be a quick one because it's ten o' clock and I need my sleep! I'm really going to try and post once a day like I said in my last post. If I don't, I'll never get caught up on here!

Onto the nails!

ILNP Phoenix (H) Over Essie Carry On

I tried out a new nail shape here as you may have noticed. I immediately took this off and cut my nails back to round nubs after taking these pictures :P. The claws suit many people but not me!

ILNP Phoenix (H) Over Essie Carry On

I started off with two coats of Essie Carry On. After that had dried, I went in with ILNP Phoenix (H) followed by a coat of top coat!

ILNP Phoenix (H) Over Essie Carry On

ILNP Phoenix (H) Over Essie Carry On

What do you guys think of these gorgeous toppers? I'm loving them!

ILNP Phoenix (H) Over Essie Carry On

Thanks so much for having a look everyone! I'll be back with a post a day for the foreseeable future! Happy Thursday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment