Monday 9 March 2015

Five Manis I've Done on my Grandma!

Hey everyone! Today I have some manis I've done on my grandma to share!

I am in the middle of a few big midterms and lab write-ups so I thought I'd get up a quick post on some nail looks I've done on my grandma for you guys! I love all things nails (obviously) so I really love doing my family or friends' nails while we're having a visit!

Anyways, onto the nails!


In this first look she's wearing two coats of Emily de Molly Turbulence and a coat of top coat (link to the post on my plaid nails shown here).


Here I believe she's wearing two NYX Girls polishes in Pimp My Ride (lime green) and True Navy (navy)!


Here she's wearing a MrCandiipants floral design with Essie Play Date as the base, and Quo by Orly Lilac Lust, Zoya Kristen, Orly Mind's Eye and OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the details.


For these nails, I think I used NYX Girls Mermaid Green for the base and I definitely used OPI Solitaire for the zig zags (also inspired by MrCandiipants)!


Lastly, we have some American Apparel Coney Island with Black Sheep Lacquer Forbidden Fruit on top!

What do you guys think of round up posts like these? I'm sure I could put some together with my mom and sister's nails as well! Happy Monday lovelies! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment