Tuesday 23 September 2014

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon Swatch & Review!

Hello everyone! Today I have another gorgeous Rainbow Honey polish to share!

I think the cold I have is on its last legs and I'm pretty excited about it! The cold and flu season seemed to start before the weather cooled down this year, as today was the first weekday it rained since I've been back at school. I have this massive backpack that I carry too much stuff in, so a week or two ago I took my rain jacket out from the bottom of it. Of course, I forgot to check the weather or repack it now that it would have been very useful :P. Anyway, I'm very happy that the weather is cooling down and happy to walk around school in the rain! Onto the nails!

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon is a beautiful dark blue jelly polish with gold and green shimmer. The base either has a hint of green in it or the shimmer makes it appear that way, which makes the polish almost appear duochromatic!

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon

Application-wise this polish was a dream! The RH mini polishes have really nice brushes contrary to most mini polishes. I found the consistency really perfect as well, so it was a lot easier to paint my nails in a neater fashion and I didn't have to clean up as much as usual!

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon

What you see here is two thickish coats of polish and three thin coats would have worked as well if you're into that! It dried nice and quick and I topped it off with one coat of top coat (Essie Good to Go)!

EDIT: This polish did stain my nails a bit so definitely double up on base coat!

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon

I've been wearing this polish for three days now and I have a bit more wear than I usually do at the three day mark. I did my base coat (OPI Matte Nail Envy) a day or two before and I could have had some oil, balm or lotion residue on top of that base. I don't really think it was the polish's fault as I usually wash my hands better or apply another coat of base coat before polishing days after doing a coat of base coat!

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon

What do you guys think of this polish or Rainbow Honey in general? Also, should I make macro shots a thing on my blog from now on? I really love them!

Rainbow Honey Sapphire Weapon

Thanks so much for reading everyone! Again, I'm not sure what nails I'll have for you next time but I'll probably repaint them tonight and post them on my Instagram! Happy Tuesday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment