Monday 18 August 2014

OPI Can't Let Go Swatch and Review!

Hey everyone! Today I have a gorgeous purple texture polish to share!

Tomorrow morning we're going on a day-long road trip so I thought I should get this post up tonight! We will probably be thrift shopping which is bad news for a Bailey on a no-buy. I have been really good and sticking to it better than ever though! I haven't bought anything (except essentials like cotton balls) since I got home from Switzerland :O. Anyways, onto the nails!

OPI Can't Let Go

Like always, I started with a base of OPI Nail Envy and let that dry. I then did two coats of OPI Can't Let Go, making sure to let the first coat completely dry before applying the second. Unfortunately, this mani chipped within a few hours for me which is very unusual. Usually my manis last about three days with minor to no tip wear, and being a texture polish I thought this would have held up even better! Maybe it was some crazy fluke or I got a bad bottle, either way I'll still definitely wear it again and I hope it lasts longer!

OPI Can't Let Go

The formula was really easy to work with and quick-drying so no complaints there! As you can see it's also a gorgeous polish so the only fault is the wear time.

OPI Can't Let Go

OPI Can't Let Go

What do you guys think of this polish or texture polishes in general? I'd love to know in the comments!

OPI Can't Let Go

Thanks so much for taking a look everyone! I'll be back with some flower-topped gradient nails inspired by MrCandiipants very soon! Happy Monday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment