Tuesday 17 June 2014

Pink and Yellow Half Moon Hearts!

Hello everyone! Today I have another half moon heart look to share in a different colour combo! If you're curious check out some other versions like my red and purple one, my purple glitter one and my emerald shimmer and blue/grey one!

So for some crazy reason I don't think I've mentioned on here that I'll be leaving for a month-long trip to Switzerland pretty soon. I won't be going on a four week hiatus or anything like that so that's probably why I've forgotten to mention it until now! I won't have my light box with me so the pictures will be pretty different for about a month and I might post a little sporadically/infrequently, but I'll still be posting! =)

Pink and Yellow Half Moon Heart Nail Art

I haven't started packing or anything like that but I have been getting rid of a bunch of clothes that I never wear! I think that'll make it a little easier to pack because I'll have a little less to choose from haha! I'm very excited to have a reason to get dressed every day for an entire month because this long summer/spring between winter and fall post-secondary semesters with not a lot of reasons to leave the house is a little lame clothing-wise. Anyways, onto the nails!

Pink and Yellow Half Moon Heart Nail Art

I started off with two easy coats of the lovely China Glaze Dance Baby. I then went in with one thick coat of American Apparel Neon Yellow in a heart-like shape with just the brush from the bottle! Lastly, I finished off with a coat of my favourite top coat, Essie Good to Go!

Pink and Yellow Half Moon Heart Nail Art

This is a super quick and simple nail art technique but there are endless possibilities and it looks so bold and cute! That's probably why I keep doing it haha!

Pink and Yellow Half Moon Heart Nail Art

What do you guys think of these nails or this kind of nail art in general? Are there any places in or near Switzerland I shouldn't miss visiting while I'm there? Let me know in the comments!

Pink and Yellow Half Moon Heart Nail Art

Thanks so much for taking a look everyone! I'll be back with some more Born Pretty Store reviews very soon! Happy Tuesday! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment