Tuesday 25 February 2014

Above the Curve Doctor Who Collection Part 1: Donna and The Silence!

Hey everybody! Today I have two polishes from Above the Curve's new Doctor Who Collection to share!

I have a midterm tomorrow to study for so I'll make this post fairly quick! It's in organic chemistry which is the class I'm the worst at so I'm kind of nervous. Scary things aside, let's get on to the pretty polishes!

Above the Curve Donna

Donna is a bright orange metallic polish with holographic pigment tossed in! I find I don't own or wear a lot of warm-toned polishes like this, and I really don't know why because they're gorgeous!

Above the Curve Donna

The formula on this baby was amazing; it dried quickly and had the perfect consistency!

Above the Curve Donna

This polish was nice and opaque too, needing just two coats for full coverage! I also applied a coat of top coat for the pictures you see here (not that it needed it, it was super smooth and shiny on its own)!

Above the Curve Donna

Above the Curve The Silence

The Silence is a black polish stuffed with holographic pigment, purple to blue duochrome shimmer, and what look like pink and blue flakies. In other words, this polish is gorgeous!

Above the Curve The Silence

Again, no issues to report with the formula here because it was amazing too!

Above the Curve The Silence

What you see here is two coats and a coat of top coat but you could probably get away with just one coat of this bad boy. Isn't it stunning?

Above the Curve The Silence

Thank you so much for reading everyone! I'll have the other two polishes from this collection up on Thursday! Happy Tuesday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment