Saturday 4 January 2014

Glitter Placement Nail Art Inspired by Polish All The Nails!

Hey everyone! Today I have some individually-placed glitter nail art to share!

Today is day four of January (obviously) and naturally, it's also day four of the Blogilates January workout calendar! I've actually done all three days so far (minus the run and treadmill bits of day one and two :P) and yesterday I was sorer than I ever thought was possible! It was a cardio dance day yesterday and holy crap, I sweated SO much. I stretched afterwards and today I'm feeling a lot less sore, which is amazing because I could hardly walk yesterday! Today is arms and abs day and I'm really not strong in my abs anymore so I'm a little scared! It has actually been at least two years since I've done any real exercise (horrible, I know) so in a way it was nice to sweat so much!  If any of you are doing these workouts or want to start, we can be workout buddies and motivate each other! =)

Glitter Placement Nail Art

Onto the nails! These were inspired by these nails by the amazing master of glitter placement manis, Laura of Polish All The Nails! The gold glitters are holographic and the rest are metallic, and the base is two coats of the famous OPI My Vampire Is Buff!

Glitter Placement Nail Art

I think this is the first year I've set New Year's resolutions for myself and so far they're working out pretty well! A big one is to not cram and procrastinate at school and study a little everyday… I'd be so proud of myself if I did that! Have you guys made any New Year's resolutions this year? Let me know how they're working out in the comments! =)

Glitter Placement Nail Art

I also think this is the first time that I haven't gotten bored over the holidays and that I don't actually want to go back to school :P. I have one more course this semester than last semester and I'm hoping it won't take up too much of my time! I really hope I'll still be able to blog and paint my nails every three days!

Glitter Placement Nail Art

If you guys want to see a video of the gold holographic glitters in action check out my Instagram here! My phone camera isn't so great and I'm not sure how I feel about embedding Instagram videos in my posts anymore, what do you guys think?

Glitter Placement Nail Art

I have a few fun posts planned for you guys in the near future; another Yume Lacquer swatch and review post and an updated collection post! I'm really excited to write up the collection post because I'm curious to see how many polishes I have now! I'm just waiting on one more package of polish because I was fortunate enough to be one of the winners in that huge Indie Makers Unite Giveaway!

Glitter Placement Nail Art

Here is my right hand! It looks just about the same as the other hand from a small distance away so I'm happy with it for sure!

Thank you so much for reading everyone! Is anyone else dreading going back to school or work or are you guys back already? Let me know! :)

2 comments: