Saturday 18 January 2014

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome/Multichrome Gradient Nail Art!

Hey everyone! Today I have a multichrome/duochrome gradient to share!

I have a bunch of homework to do this weekend and I'm feeling a little overwhelmed so I think I'll keep this post pretty short. What are your guys' plans for the weekend? Anyone else a bit stressed with school or work?

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome Gradient

For this look I started with one coat of my favourite black polish, Revlon Espresso, for a nice and opaque base. I then went in with Black Sheep Lacquer Zaftig Zombie (green), Black Sheep Lacquer Blink (blue) and Black Sheep Lacquer Blue-Yea (pink/purple). Since these are duochromes/multichromes the colour of these polishes on their own is usually different than the colour they shine over black, which I think is super awesome! I had to take into consideration what each colour looked like over black to decide which ones to use and in which order to use them!

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome Gradient

I have swatched each of these individually (both on their own and over black) in a very picture-heavy post you can find here! There is a fourth Black Sheep Lacquer polish featured in that swatch post called Forbidden Fruit that I didn't use here because my nails aren't really long enough!

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome Gradient

One of my favourite things about this mani is that Blink contains small pink iridescent glitters and some ended up on my nails!

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome Gradient

I even made a gif of me moving my nails from up to down because you can see the different colours more from different angles!

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome Gradient

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome Gradient

Black Sheep Lacquer Duochrome Gradient

Thanks so much for having a look everyone! What do you guys think of this mani? I'd love to hear in the comments! Happy Saturday!

2 comments:

  1. wowzah this. is. GORGEOUS! Love it! The gif was wonderful btw :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete