Friday 20 December 2013

Rainbow Honey I Miss You over OPI Lost On Lombard!

Hey everyone! Today I have a swatch of OPI Lost On Lombard and Rainbow Honey I Miss You to share!

I went on a small shopping spree yesterday and (finally) spent some of the money I got for my birthday! I picked up some leggings, a cardigan, a polish (Lost On Lombard) and an Avojuice lotion! I've since spent the rest of my birthday money online on another cardigan and some comfy pants and I can't wait until they get here! I have a sweater and cardigan obsession in case you didn't know! :P

OPI Lost On Lombard

I'm really loving the Avojuice lotion by the way guys, I've heard really good things about it and they're all true! It soaks in incredibly fast and they have super festive holiday scents such as Holly Berry, the one I picked up yesterday!

OPI Lost On Lombard

Onto the nails! All I did was two easy coats of OPI Lost On Lombard and a coat and some dabs of Rainbow Honey I Miss You!

Rainbow Honey I Miss You

How cute is I Miss You? I think it would look even cooler over a black because there would be even more of a contrast of pastel and dark!

Rainbow Honey I Miss You

Also, what do you guys think of me putting a square version of the picture I'm going to Instagram instead of the original pictures in my posts? I kind of love the whole square picture thing because they show up bigger than normal-sized pictures! I might like to try using all square pictures so they're bigger and all Instagram friendly!

Rainbow Honey I Miss You

What have you guys been up to lately, done any shopping for yourselves or just for others? Thanks so much for reading guys! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment