Monday 9 September 2013

Textured Matte Hearts!

Holy crap, it's me!

So I am FINALLY back into nail art and nail painting period! I didn't feel like myself leaving the house with short bare nails, and though they're not long yet, I feel so much better about them!

Today I have some textured matte nail art to share, because I wanted to find a way to incorporate textured polishes into nail art!

For this look I used a small nail art brush to paint the hearts after my base colour and layer of top coat had dried.

Onto the pictures and colours used!


Purple base: Essie No More Film

Yellow textured matte polish: Sally Hansen Sweetie



Thank you so much for stopping by everyone! I'm thinking of doing the 31 Day Challenge at my own pace, is that something any of you would like to see? Let me know in the comments if you have any other suggestions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment