Thursday 12 September 2013

More Simple Floral Nail Art!

Hello everyone! Today I have some simple floral nail art for you!

I realized after I did this that it looks a lot like some nail art Sarah of Chalkboard Nails did awhile ago! To me, it's hard to tell if the blue or the other colour is on top for both of these designs. Sometimes it looks like the purple is on top (as in I started with a blue base) and sometimes it looks like the blue is on top and the purple was the base (which is how I did it and how it is).

I just used a medium-sized striper brush for the flower petals and a tiny striping brush (a normal striping brush I cut most of the bristles off of) for the flower centres!

Onto the pictures and polishes used!


Purple base: One coat of Butter London Toff

Blue petals: Zoya Kristen

Off-white centres: OPI My Vampire is Buff





My right hand!

Thank you so much for reading everyone, I hope you're having a wonderful day! Stay tuned for a bunch more Black Sheep Lacquer swatches coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment