Tuesday 24 September 2013

Green and Blue Spiral Nail Art!

Hello everyone! Today I have some spiral/squiggle nail art for you!

For these nails I was inspired by some subtle rose nail art that Candace of MrCandiipants did!

I started off with two coats of my base, and then I just drew on the spirals with a small detailing brush. The base I used here is probably my favourite nail polish I own; green and teal are definitely my favourite colours and this is basically a mix of both! It's a lovely crelly polish that's almost a one-coater, and I swear it's so shiny that putting on my top coat (Essie Good To Go) dulls its finish.

Anyways, onto the photos and colours used!

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Teal base: Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Dark blue/teal spirals: Essie Go Overboard

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

Nyx Girls Mermaid Green

My right hand! Sorry for the dry cuticles! I'd definitely recommend never stopping caring for your cuticles with oils, butters or cremes because it really takes forever to make them nice again! :P

Thanks so much for stopping by everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment