Wednesday 21 August 2013

I'm Back and a Youtube Announcement!

Hello everyone!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a while, my zig-zag nails have held up 'til now and I've been working on a whole new thing for me; Youtube videos!

I'm going through a fashion phase right now and it has been so much fun making videos! I'm on a short trip to see family right now, so once I'm home I'll be posting a manicure! I will warn you that my thumbnail broke right down to the quick at a waterpark we went to, so my nails are hillariously short! I'm thinking of also doing nail art tutorials on my blog, let me know if any of you would like to see some! Just like with this blog, I'll always take requests for videos anyone wants to see!

I thought I should insert one of the two videos I have up on my channel to show you guys! I already seem more confident in the second one, and honestly, the first one is kind of boring and not really worth watching! :P So here's my second video, I'll be posting a third one later today styling collared shirts in case you're interested!



Thanks so much for reading everybody! Any suggestions on what I should do with my nails tomorrow? Let me know in the comments! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment