Tuesday 2 July 2013

Zoya Destiny Swatches and Review! :)

Today I have one of the lovely Summer Pixie Dust polishes by Zoya to show you lovelies! This beauty is called Destiny, a coral/orange textured matte polish with a whole bunch of gold and coral shimmer! This is just the juiciest and coolest orange polish I've ever seen, as many bloggers have said, it looks like candy!

Formula-wise this polish was a dream! What you see here is two easy coats of non-streaky, quick drying and non-balding goodness! What you also see here is no cleanup, as I didn't bring any nail polish or nail supplies other than cuticle butter and hand lotion on this trip! The only thing that worried me when I applied this polish was the fact that some of the textured bits were on the tips or free edges of my nails (I thought they'd make my nails get caught on things). Those wore off quite quickly which actually caused slight tip wear which was a little disappointing. I think only a practiced lacquerista would notice the tiny amount of tip wear and honestly, I love this polish so much that I don't care! :)

Sorry about the quality of these pictures, I thought not as nice pictures were better than a blogging hiatus!

Onto the pictures!

Zoya Destiny

The background for most of these pictures is one of the two lovely dresses I bought while I was away!

Zoya Destiny

A Sun picture to show off the shimmer even more!

Zoya Destiny

Zoya Destiny

Zoya Destiny

As always, thanks so much for reading everybody! I hope everyone's having an awesome start to their summer or whatever season their country's in! :)

5 comments:

  1. I love this polish, love your nails, and love that dress print (adorable!) I really think Zoya does my favourite textures, this lovely!

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I so agree, I wish you could by Zoya in a store in Canada!!

      Delete
  2. That is one lovely polish! It reminds me of Jinx by Opi - I have neither but now this one is on my wishlist too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really similar! I love both haha! I love it too! :)

      Delete
  3. Great colour! :)
    I would like to invite you to join my giveaway and win a pair of glasses from Firmoo.com. Visit me soon! :)))

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/2013/06/new-firmoo-giveaway-win-pair-of.html

    ReplyDelete