Tuesday 4 June 2013

Sonnetarium's Blueberry Yogurt! :)

I got four lovely Sonnetarium polishes in the mail yesterday so I thought I'd share Blueberry Yogurt with you lovely people! It has a gorgeous blue and purple shimmer that is difficult to capture on camera (you can kind of see it in the last picture). Let me know if you'd be interested in seeing Vines of me moving my nails in the Sun when I wear a shimmery or glittery polish! Laura at Polish All The Nails does that and it's such a clever idea! You guys should check her out if you've never seen her before, she's so talented, I absolutely love her blog!

To get back on topic, Blueberry Yogurt is a beautiful medium purple jelly with dark blue small circle glitters and dark blue medium-sized hexagon glitters. I layered one coat of it over two coats Essie Play Date which is a bit of a warmer and less blue medium purple (so the colour Blueberry Yogurt appears on my nails isn't an accurate representation). I absolutely love the look of three coats of an indie jelly polish, but I keep buying small bottles of indie polish and I can't bear to waste them! I promise that the next indie glitter I wear I'll wear on its own! As I said above, Blueberry Yogurt also has a gorgeous blue and purple shimmer in it that doesn't photograph well. You can see the shimmer without sunlight, because it's darker and more blue than the polish. It almost looks like blue dust particles when not lit up by the Sun. So either way, it's a seriously awesome looking polish!

Onto the pictures!

Sonnetarium Blueberry Yogurt

Sonnetarium Blueberry Yogurt

Sonnetarium Blueberry Yogurt

Sonnetarium Blueberry Yogurt

Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment