Wednesday 12 June 2013

Hidden Gradient Nails!

I'm quite in love with the nails I have to show you all today! The only reason they ended up looking like this (and not like a gradient with a cool black and white glitter topper) is because I really wasn't feeling the gradient (shown in the third photo of this post). I have a bit of a picture tutorial for this look because I decided to take pictures along the way for once, let me know if I should do that from now on!

Anyways, onto the photos and polishes used! :)


OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls

I started with two coats of my favourite white, OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls.


I then sponged on a gradient of China Glaze Oh How Street It Is (orange), OPI Needs  Sunglasses? (yellow), and Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (blue :P)!


I finished off this look with a nail art brush and some more My Boyfriend Scales Walls!


Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment