Saturday 29 June 2013

Canada Day Nails =)

Hey all! Today I have some Canada Day nail art to show you that I've been wearing while I've been in the States :). I'll be posting a big haul post in two days because all if the nail polish down here is cheaper than in Canada and I've been going a little shopping crazy!

Onto the pictures and colour names!


The blue seen here is China Glaze For Audrey, the red is American Apparel Poppy, and the glitter is an unnamed Black Sheep Lacquer polish (sent to me for swatching)!



Notice the derpy maple leaf, aka my poor drawing skills! :P



Thanks for reading everyone! :)

2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous combination! I really want this new Black Sheep Lacquer one, how perfect for Canada Day! It reminds me a bit of Oh Canada by Julep. I think your manicure is so much fun and you did a much better maple leaf than I ever could :)

    writingwhimsy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, maybe she'll start selling it soon! :) It is kinda like Oh Canada! Haha I bet you could do one :), the smaller the brush the better is what I'd say. I wish I had used a smaller brush, it would've been easier to make it look better haha.

      Delete