Saturday 25 May 2013

Star Candy Polish's Yay! Swatch and Review! =)

I have another lovely Star Candy Polish polish to show you! This one's from the adorable Ponyville Collection and it's called Yay!!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

As you can see, Yay! is a yellow crelly polish with small light blue circular glitters, and large/medium sized holographic pink butterfly glitters (to me they look orange but apparently they're pink, I must see some colours differently than others!)! I used two coats of Julep Blake as undies for this polish because I don't wanna use up this beauty up so quickly! I did have to fish around a bit for butterfly glitters, but I'm positive that's only because of the small bottle and little brush! I would recommend getting the larger bottle of this polish for the longer brush and more of this super cute polish!

Now onto the swatches!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

A few pictures taken inside with flash to show off the holographic butterflies!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

Star Candy Polish Yay!

You can get Star Candy Polish polishes from their store here, and you can check out the other Star Candy Polish polish I've swatched and reviewed (Orion) here! Thanks for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment