Thursday 28 February 2013

Liebster Award =D

The awesome Laqlust nominated me for a Liebster Award!

She said: The Liebster Award is intended to recognize up-and-coming blogs, particularly those with fewer than 200 followers (but not only).




Apparently anyone nominated is supposed to post:
  • 11 facts about themselves
  • answers to the questions posted by their nominator
  • 11 blog nominations
  • 11 new questions for their nominated bloggers
  • a picture of the Liebster Award badge (just off of Google images)

11 Facts

  1. I'm addicted to playing Minecraft, it interferes with my homework!
  2. I'm currently in college going for a Bachelor's of Science in biochemistry.
  3. I own about 230 nail polishes!
  4. My favourite TV shows are: Archer, Futurama (the old ones, the new ones are lame in my opinion), The IT Crowd, and Family Guy.
  5. I'm a picky eater (I hate peppers, tomatoes, fish, processed fruit (so even pie), and practically every herb)!
  6. I have ichthyophobia, a completely irrational fear of fish.
  7. I'm a horrible procrastinator (as you could infer from number 1).
  8. I have an amazing boyfriend and we think we'll be together for a long time!
  9. I'm always missing my Swiss sister and cannot wait until she comes back to Canada!
  10. I'm horrible at responding to messages (usually SMS ones) and it always makes me feel horrible.
  11. My favourite subject in school was always math, but now that math is usually calculus I don't like it as much :P.
11 Questions from Laqlust

  1. Do you have any pets? I have two guinea pigs, two rats, and 3 kitties!
  2. If you had a year off, what would you want to do? I would like to travel to Switzerland and Mexico to see my exchange student friends! I would also play A LOT of Minecraft haha!
  3. Do you like board games? I love them! My cousin's boyfriend has awesome nerdy strategy ones and they're always the best!
  4. What is the weirdest thing you enjoy eating? Probably spaghetti with butter and ketchup!
  5. What is your favorite color? Definitely green, though I've noticed I have a lot more blue clothing articles than green ones.
  6. Who did you last talk to on the phone? I think my boyfriend, to let him know when we'd be at the theatre for a play last weekend :).
  7. Do you believe in kharma? Unfortunately, no. There are too many horrible people out there getting rich and living nice lives because they have no consciences :P.
  8. How many languages do you speak? Just one lamely enough, I took French classes up to the grade eleven level but I in no way speak it! =P
  9. What is something you know alot about? Mathematics. I've tutored a lot of students in it and I love it dearly.
  10. If you had to describe yourself as a flavour, what would it be? Maybe a bubblegum flavour because I'm usually very nice to people (sweet), but I feel like I'm disappointing sometimes (like how bubblegum loses it's flavour so quickly and is therefore disappointing).
  11. If you could make one person world leader, who would that be? Someone a lot like my Dad but I wouldn't want to put that stress on him. A very left-winged atheist for sure!
11 Nominees
  1. The Nail Artiste
  2. Lost in Lacquer
  3. Pixel's Polish
  4. Megan Box Nails
  5. Girls' Night In
  6. Enigmatic Rambles
  7. Nails nails and oh wait more nails! :)
  8. Nailhilism
  9. Shanny's Manis and Every Day Shenanigans
  10. The Little Canvas
  11. Never Subtle Nails
11 Questions
  1. What is your favourite band?
  2. What is your favourite place in the world?
  3. What is your biggest pet peeve?
  4. What is your favourite movie?
  5. If you could have one item of any cost for free, what would it be?
  6. What is the weirdest thing you do?
  7. What is your favourite food?
  8. What's your favourite thing about painting your nails?
  9. What career are you hoping for/do you have that you like?
  10. Who do you look up to the most?
  11. How would you describe your style?

Thanks for reading! =)

3 comments:

  1. Awww thank you so much for this!! I've already made a Liebster post before, so I hope you don't mind if I just answer your 11 questions here! :)
    1) I listen to many different kinds of music, but if I had to choose, I'd say Coldplay is my favourite.
    2) My favourite place in the world is my bed.
    3) My biggest pet peeve is messiness/not being organized.
    4) My favourite movie is Fight Club.
    5) One item for free...a new house? Or a DSLR camera xD
    6) I like to spread peanut butter and eat it straight off a banana.
    7) I love my pasta.
    8) Painting nails is a way for me to wind down. I also catch up on shows while painting, so at the end, I feel very accomplished hahaha.
    9) I currently work in the accounting field, but I dream of doing something more artistic in the future.
    10) I really look up to my cousin.
    11) Cute/classy? :)
    Thanks again, have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done, thank you :)
    http://enigmatic-rambles-on.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/another-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Sorry for taking so long to respond!
    http://www.lostinlacquer.com/2013/03/liebster-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete